If I was an entrepreneur and Guy
1. Should you jump in and save every sales situation? Number 59. This answer makes you a leader.
2. Do you have to know everything that's happening? Number 39.
3. What is the one thing that makes people join your new company? Number 38.
4. Is having fun at work over-rated? Number 6.
5. Why is firing someone at your startup extra hard? Number 7.
6. Why do you have to be an energy-creator? Number 96.
7. Why you don't want your people to worry like you are worrying. Number 82.
8. Why the "new guy" could be doing more harm than good. Number 66.
9. Why you shouldn't trust those who say they can help you raise money. Number 67
10. What is the biggest sign of a culture that is developing badly? Number 54.
11. Are your customers always right in a startup? Number 47.
12. On the priority list for a startup, where does SALES rank? Number 30.
13. What one thing can you do to motivate yourself? Number 23.
14. How many disciplines must you master before starting your company? Number 1
15. Why does story telling matter so much in building your business? Number 2
16. What might just be the most ingredient in an entrepreneur’s personality? Number 100.
17. What will cause your people to quit on you? Number 99.
18. Can you do back of the envelope math? Why is this important? Number 91.
19. Why you should be an Independent. Number 80
20. What are the five things that typically cause a sales slump? Number 60
The book’s just $9.95 and in my opinion, well worth the price. Check it out here.