In order to help students secure a job after graduation, PwC will host “Personal Brand Week 2.0” – a program that shares the importance of and tools needed to differentiate oneself from the competition.
Paula Loop, US and Global Talent Leader for PwC says, “Creating a unique personal brand helps job candidates differentiate themselves. Personal Brand Week is a unique program that enables people to identify, create and communicate the unique traits that make them valuable to potential employers. Personal branding is absolutely invaluable in today's highly competitive environment."
The 2nd Annual Five Day Virtual Career Event Will Include:
- Monday, February 7th: "Building Your Network" – three simple steps to building a strong and authentic network
- Tuesday, February 8th: "You are What You Write" – the art of effective writing skills;
- Wednesday, February 9th: "Your Online Image Makeover" – promoting your online brand;
- Thursday, February 10th: "View from the Other Side: Getting the Job" – what recruiters look for in prospective hires;
- Friday, February 11th: "Pulling it All Together - Elevator Pitch and Body Language” – how to successfully express and articulate your personal brand.
On the last day of PBW 2.0, undergraduates can enter the “Best Elevator Pitch Contest” for the opportunity to win $5,000. The 30-second video contest asks participants to highlight what makes them valuable and unique to potential employers. The contest ends March 25.