Each 50 minute session of the conference is jam-packed full of content that you didn’t get in college, grad school, or from your parents. Even if you are not a 20 or 30 something, the up to date wisdom and practical advice will make you feel young again and is timeless in nature. And best of all, you can register for the virtual conference for free.
To give you a taste of what the content is like, here are some of my favorite gems:
- Find a cause that you have an emotional tie to, educate yourself on the mission, and get involved. Service is a key ingredient to happiness.
- Stop comparing yourself to everyone else and being so hard on yourself. Don’t use Facebook as a torture device.
- Burnout is not a badge of honor. Don't try to do it all, focus on the 5% you're great at and delegate the rest!
- Your thoughts are creating your reality so you are either attracting things to you or repelling them from you.
- Answering the question, “What do I want to do with my life” is more often a process of elimination rather than a lighting bolt of inspiration.
- There is no one “soulmate.” You will probably have multiple romantic relationships and the MOST important relationship you have is the one with YOURSELF. No one can complete you other than YOU.
- Eat green foods and ditch processed stuff (if you do not know or can’t pronounce the ingredients, don’t eat it!)
- There is huge value in "oh no!" moments. The things that don’t go according to plan are often the biggest blessings in your life – sometimes it just takes time to clearly understand what the blessing is.